1. Are there any CPU Resource Limit in my Hosting account?
2. What is the Difference between Linux and Windows® Web hosting?
3. You charge for your hosting: why shouldn't we use a free hosting company?
Many companies offer "free" web-hosting, but they will put their company logo, and/or some sales information somewhere on your site. We charge a nominal amount to host your site with us, and provide you with commercial free hosting.
4. What is Bandwidth or Data Transfer?
5. Will my name and contact information be publicly available?
Yes. Information about who is responsible for domain names is publicly available to allow rapid resolution of technical problems and to permit enforcement of consumer protection, trademark, and other laws. The registrar will make this information available to the public on a "Whois" site.